Doctor Namihas is Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology, Department of Radiation Medicine at LLUMC. He completed his undergraduate education in biology at Loma Linda University. He subsequently attended Loma Linda University School of Medicine and was awarded his M.D. degree. He fulfilled his internship at the University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, and his residency in radiation oncology at LLUMC. He is licensed to practice medicine in California and Nevada.
Doctor Namihas holds memberships in several professional organizations including:
• American College of Radiology
• American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO)
• California Medical Association
• Southern California Radiation Oncology Society
• San Bernardino County Medical Society
• Los Angeles Radiological Society
• Gilbert H. Fletcher Society
Doctor Namihas participates in a variety of investigations of proton and photon radiation therapy at LLUMC. He generally sees patients with cancer of the prostate, but is experienced in the radiation treatment of cancers in any anatomic site. As a fluent speaker of Spanish and English, he is actively involved in Hispanic community outreach.